Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's Never Dull

I LOVE calling and talking to my misplaced sister, Jennifer. You never know how she is going to answer the phone. Today it was House of the Mentally Insane. Other days it could be The morgue, you tag...We bag them. There is always so much going on in the background. Children either laughing, playing, misbehaving, being disrespectful, or just being children. Sometimes you can have a smooth conversation.....Other times it is a touch and go conversation. Never dull always exciting to call Jennifer. I love it, I can tell she has never ending excitement going on in her life. God Bless Children!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Welcome to my WORLD!!!! Thank you for being so patient with me on the phone. It is like the kids have a radar that shows them when mommy is on the phone.