Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Is It Still The Same???

Is it still the same thing to say that I have been in Tiffany's and Prada, as owning something from them? While I was in Las Vegas, I went into their stores there. I must say, I know why people buy knock offs. Talk about costly. Now I can understand why Tiffany's is expensive after all you dealing with precious metals and gems. I wouldn't mind buying something there if I could afford it....however, I was looking at a simple 14K tiny gold cross necklace and it was almost $600.00 and the chain was one of those flimsy little ones that break and get knotted real easily. I went into Prada to look around, it was almost $300.00 for a coin purse. There was a Prada silver keychain there and I thought well that can't cost but 10 or 20 dollars.....LOL was I wrong, try $150.00 for a keychain. OIE VEY!!!! I think I will just look there. There was a Gucci store there to, but after the whole Prada things I was way to afraid to go in there to even look around....no I didn't take Edward into these stores with me...I would have been mortified if he even thought about touching something in one of them.

No comments: