Wednesday, April 16, 2008

There is a Light At the End of the Tunnel! PTL!!!!

I have a huge PRAISE THE LORD!!!! We have a light at the end of the construction/renovation tunnel. We are only DAYS, yep...that is right I said DAYS away from no more construction workers being here and getting our house back in order. A good thing too, my MIL is coming for Edward's 5th Birthday in just a few weeks. I have a ton of organizing, cleaning, putting things away in their "new home". I also have The Maids scheduled to come at the end of the month to get things clean, deeply clean. Let me tell you I have never seen so much dust. I am paying a couple of gals from Kirks work to come and help me put things away in the new kitchen. I spent this afternoon working on Edward's bedroom. I will continue with it tomorrow. Then move on to another room hopefully in the afternoon. I really need to work on our guest room, because right now there is no place for my poor MIL to sleep, as the room is wall to wall boxes from moving them from the craft room (now the new laundry room) to the guest room. So much to do and time is running out. Well it's off to bed I go. Have a great night.

No comments: