Saturday, August 05, 2006

20 Random Things You Might Not Know About Me

1. I wear glasses.
2. I am a tea fanatic, love it both hot and cold.
3. I have always wanted to learn to play the piano.
4. I have PCOS and Type II Diabetes.
5. I have a passion for Children and Childrens Causes.
6. I love anything to do with the Amish, includng their daily lives.
7. I took clomid to conceive our son, after 10 yrs of trying unsuccessfully to conceive.
8. I love to cross-stitch and scrapbook.
9. I use to write poetry in High School, haven't really attempted writing any more since then.
10. I am the oldest of two children in my family, I have a younger brother
11. I only wear makeup for special occasions and when I visit family and friends.
12. I always have my nose in a book.
13. I love living in small towns or the country, not a city person.
14. I homeschool my son.
15. I have always wanted a large family with 6 or more children in it.
16. I have always wanted to live in a Victorian Era home.
17. I am a Firm Believer In (FBI) Christ.
18. I have Social Anxiety Disorder and am uncomfortable in groups of people I don't know.
19. I am at least 1/4 Irish (possibly more.....THANK YOU Daddy!!!)
20. I love photography and have always dreamed of becoming a professional Photographer.

No comments: