Monday, September 25, 2006

Been A While

Where Have I been, you might be asking. Busy. Trying hard not to think about if I am pregnant or not, trying to leave it in God's hands where it needs to be left. Edward is loving school, Kindermusik and Bowling. His average in Bowling is 53. We went to Missouri for a Mini Family Vacation last weekend. (the 18, 19, 20 and 21)....we ended up staying a day longer than we had planned, but we had so much fun. We are going to take a 1 day trip down in to Oklahoma City, OK in about 2 weeks, so that Edward can enjoy a Day Out With Thomas. That is our last planned trip for the time being. I started walking today, I am hoping to get in at least 15 minutes every day. I actually got in about 35 to 40 today. I push Edward in his stroller. I like the morning time together, enjoy God's beauty around us. Thank you God for Sidewalks. Well, I need to cut this short, got tons to do. God Bless!!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Desiree I am proud of you for walking. I was supposed to get back on track doing that today but had so much more to get done. Sounds Like Edward likes school. I think that is awesome that you are doing that for him. I just know I could never do that.