Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Chomping At The Bit

I hate waiting for ANYTHING. I have just 3 more days before my cycle is due and I am just dying to know if we were successful getting pregnant. Then IF it doesn't come, I want to wait another 4 more days to take a test, just to make sure I didn't miscalculated. With my PCOS, sometimes it can be delayed up to a week. Plus with all this thinking of wanting to be pregnant, I risk the chance of tricking my body into thinking I am PG when I am not (I have done that before). Will keep you posted.
I did walk again yesterday. I got around 45 minutes in. We will go for another walk again today. Edward seems to enjoy them. I like them because we are getting to see our new town, up close and personal....plus it is beneficial to my health. Know what I mean? Plus we get to enjoy the beginnings of the autumn season, that God puts before us each year.

No comments: