Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Fireproof!

We bought the movie "Fireproof" for our wedding anniversary present. We watched it. It was truly the best movie I have seen this past year. I can't wait for the Love Dare book to come out. I plan to be the first in line to buy it. I pray that Kirk got as much out of it as I did. I could watch it every day. If you are married and haven't gotten to view this movie yet, please do. It is so worth it and helps you see the value and importance of marriage. If you know of a couple who is struggling in their marriage, buy this movie for them....it also would make a great anniversary present for a couple celebrating. It would also make a great wedding or engagement gift for a couple.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I still have yet to see this movie. I wonder if they have it in Red Box