Monday, August 07, 2006

Sisters Misplaced

I have a wonderful friend, who is very much like me....I swear (and she does too) that we are sisters who were seperated after I was born (I am 2 yrs younger). My friend is so special that when I am down or happy, I can call her and no matter what she is doing she will listen to me. She is my friend and sister at heart. How is it possible that 2 people who have never met in person, be so very much alike? God blessed me with this dear friend and sister at heart in 1997. We met through an add I posted on an AOL site. It is so hard to believe that we will know each other for 10 yrs in 2007, yet we have never met. I hope that one day (soon) we will be able to meet....I know that we will have a blast together. She is truely special and one of a kind. Without her I would be a lost soul, wondering around looking for me. She has helped me so much in finding who I am. She is my inspiration, my strength and support. I pray that I am these things for her too. Friendships like ours don't come around that many times in ones lifetime if at all. So I am truly blessed by the gift God has given to each of us through this friendship.

No comments: