Thursday, May 31, 2007

Boys with Long Hair

I was watching ET (entertainment tonight) and saw a picture of Celine Dion and her 6 yr old son. I promise you if they hadn't mentioned that he was a boy, you would have thought he was a girl. His hair must be mid back length. Why oh why would a parent allow their sons to grow out their hair like a girls? No wonder we have people walking around with sexual identy problems. I would never allow Edward to grow his hair out like that. I am not as much appalled by boys who have long in your face hair that is shoulder length. I believe in keeping it nice and neat when it comes to boys (a little spike is okay). Yes, I do find it just as appalling when mom's cut their girls hair into short page boys and so forth, causing them to look like boys. I am understand though when it is for a medical reason or due to something like lice, those are issues that have to be dealt with as delicately as possible.

No comments: