Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Amish Came To Live........

I stopped by Sonic for drinks and a light snack on my way back from the zoo, I had met Kirk and Edward at Kirks work this morning, so we had both vechiles. I needed mine because I had to transport Edward's Wagon for the zoo (one of those really cool ones with a canopy, complete with cupholds and a stashing place under one of the seats). Anyway, Kirk got home before Edward and I did. I get up to the back door and he greets me, in my mind I am thinking why does my husband look like an Amish man all of a sudden in the face. Did we convert and I didn't know about it? He was giong to shave, I guess. He had only shaved his mustache off but not his beard. He was looking for the cord that goes to his shaver. I promise he looked just like an Amish man. It was too much.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey I want to see a picture of that. That;s not fair to tease with words and no pics. and those wagon things are only cool if you are the one that gets to ride in it LOL