Thursday, April 10, 2008

House Update

New Mini Bar Area (we don't drink but it will be nice to have an extra sink in the kitchen and one low enough for Edward to reach).
New Kitchen Office Area for Mommy's computer to link up so she can get awesome recipes to use from Foodnetwork and other sites.
Our new Natural Slate Bathroom Floor in the downstairs bathroom.
New stairwell to second floor so that in case of a fire Kirk has a safe way to exit the house.


Well here we are still in the middle of Construction and Renovations. They claim it will be done (mostly just very minor things to wrap up) with by tomorrow. I can tell you I am not holding my breath on that promise. It should have been done at the end of February. The upstairs addition is the only thing completely completed. As I said in my earlier (from yesterday) entry I have been busy putting it together. I can't wait until my house is extra person free and I can get busy. I always feel as if I am in their way, not that they are in mine....preventing me from getting done what I need to get done. I have some new pics to post. I will add them to the top of this post but please note they were taken before I left for Vacation in Mid March.

No comments: