Thursday, April 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Jennifer has tagged me. I actually love these things.

Here are the rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Fun and Weird Facts About Me
1) I like heavy foam (bubbles) on milk so much that I shake the milk jug really hard before I pour it into the glass and only the freshest milk will do.
2)I use to write poetry in Jr High and High School
3) I was in a Pageant from 8th grade to 11th grade....the pageant was called the Miss American Co-ed Pageant.
4) I used to want to go into acting and be an actress, I also wanted to be a Child Pyschologist or a CPA.
5) I am listed in the Who's Who Among American High School Students in 1990/1991 school year (just found out they no longer have their website or do their publication :0( )
6) I have dyslexia and I love to read. (I actually learned to love to read over time and now I can't put books down).
7) I do not like regular coffee but can't get enough of Starbuck's Lattes, Mochas and Macchiatos. I espeically love iced coffee drink but will drink warm ones when it is extremely cold outside.

I am going to tag ????? I don't know others who blog besides Jennifer and she tagges me. :0)

No comments: