Monday, March 26, 2007

Woooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got a new, much nicer (not bottom of the line) washer and dryer. Our old ones were over 6yrs old, they will most likely be fixed up and given to a needy family from my understanding. I do wish I could have had them sent to New Jersey for a great family (not saying that they are needy by any means....more for convience for them) I know, who could desperatly use a set instead of trudging off weekly to the laundry mat. Anyway the picture up above is what my new washer looks like. It is a Kenmore HE2t Front-Loading Automatic Washer. The Dryer is slightly different from the washer, not a true matching set. But Hey I don't care, they are in the basement and no one will really see them but Kirk and I.....well, mainly me....LOL!! I am so excited...yep about a washing machine and dryer, I love new gadgets. Anyway the only real big difference between the Washing Machine and the Dry is that the Washers door is Chrome and the Dryers is white. The Dryer is a Kenmore Elite HE4. So many new buttons and things to get use too. It has all sorts of settings. I have to get use to not choosing temp of wash, it does it automatically for me. They have them set so that you get the best cleaning for the garment you are washing. I am hoping my clothes don't shrink to much...I have always washed all my clothes in cold except towels and bedding. So this will take some getting use too. But hey I am happy to have new ones and I hope the new washer doesnt back up into the utility sink, causing water to go all over the basement. IF that still continues then the next thing will be to have the sink lines checked, I guess.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can I just send my laundry to you???I think I have a lot now? Wait until the baby comes!!!!! Congrats on your new toys.

Desiree's Daily Life said...

LOL! I wish you could just come over every week and use them...another great reason for us to be able to live by each other.